The Indian Navy has announced a notification for the post of SSC (Short Service Commission) Officer. It is a national level competitive exam based on the recruitment for the post of Executive Branch (Sports & Law) & Technical Branch (Naval Constructor). The Indian Navy has announced total number of 17 vacancies for the post of SSC. Candidates can check the details in the official website of Indian Navy. In this blog we will discuss the details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (SSC)|
|Post||SSC Executive Branch (Sports & Law) & Technical Branch (Naval Constructor)|
|Starting date To Apply||10th February 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||18th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
The official notification of Indian Navy SSC 2021 has been announced. Check the details below:
|Notification Release Date||30th July 2020|
|Applications Start Date Job SL no. 01 & 02||29-01-2021|
|Applications Start Date Job SL no. 03||10-02-2021|
|Last Date for Job SL no. 03||18-02-2021|
The total number of vacancies for the recruitment of Sport 2021 is 01.
Total number of vacancies for the Law is 02.
Total number of vacancies for the Naval Constructor is 14.
Citizenship: Must be the citizen of India.
Age Limit: (As on 01 August 2020)
Check the educational qualification for the posts in the table above.
1. Visit the official website of Indian Navy.
2. Click on “New User” to register for SSC Recruitment.
3. Enter the following details/Information on Application form.
4. Enter a Valid Email ID to get the notification regarding Admit card/Exams and Result declaration.
5. Use the payment method using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet-Banking/E-wallets etc.
6. Click on Submit.
7. Print the Application form for further reference
+91 93310 02233