NABARD-ASSISTANT MANAGER APPLY ONLINE
Candidates applying for the NABARD exam 2023 can apply for the exam by following a certain set of steps:
- Aspirants can visit the official website of NABARD (nabard.org) to apply online.
- Candidates need to enter their basic qualifications and other details asked in the form and upload documents accordingly.
- Candidates need to upload a set of documents, which includes a photograph, signature, handwritten declaration and thumb impression.
- Candidates must verify the details carefully before making the final submission as no changes can be made in the form once the payment is complete.
- The form will not be accepted until the online payment is complete. The application fee for this exam is INR 800 for Gen/OBC candidates and INR 150 for SC/ST/PwBD candidates in Grade-A (RDBS/Rajbhasha/Legal Service).
- INR 750 for Gen/OBC candidates and INR 100 for SC/ST/PwBD candidates in Grade-A (P and SS).
- Candidates must also note that if any discrepancy is found in the application form, NABARD holds the right to reject the application at any time during the recruitment procedure.
- NABARD Exam 2023 Admit Card Successful applicants for NABARD Main Examination 2023 will be issued their interview call letters very soon.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of bank.
- Candidates should check the e- call letter carefully and bring discrepancies/ errors, if any, to the notice of Board immediately.
Documents Required with Admit Card:
- In addition to NABARD Admit Card, candidates need to present a valid Photo ID proof issued by the GOI or the State Government (original as well as a photocopy) for verification.
- Acceptable photo ID proofs are PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph etc.