We reserve the right to change this policy at any given period of which you will be promptly updated. The company respects the privacy of its users and it’s committed to protect it in all respects.What user data we collect
When you visit the website, you may collect the following data
• Your IP address
• Your contact information and email address
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our websiteWhy we collect your data
We are collecting data for several reasons
• To better understand your needs
• To improve our services and facilities
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
• To contact you to fill out the surveysInformation collected from you
1. When you use the platform by the way of registration, log in, creation of account, it includes your full name, date of birth, gender, social security numbers and other data on government and other issued identification documents.
2. When you purchase a test series, video course, attempting a mock tests or by any other way of communication with the platform, AVISION Institute may collect your personal information’s including name, date of birth, credit or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details etc.
3. With your permission, we may access your contact list on your mobile device, so that you can identify your contacts.
5. AVISION Institute is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of services to you, as it may for a user who provides all information’s. You have the right to discontinue the use of platform.Information collected automatically
As it is true many digital platforms, we collect certain personal information automatically, when you visit our online services, including;
1. When you visit the platform, apart from AVISION Institute, certain third parties advertiser may use technologies that automatically collect your information’s about you for both promotional and transactional purposes. Your information may be collected by AVISION Institute or third party advertiser in the following ways.
2. Log files: - Whenever you visit the platform, AVISION Institute server automatically receive log information from your browser. Thus, we validate you as a user, to understand the usage of the platform and help us to make changes suited to your needs and requirements.
3. Mobile device: - AVISION Institute also collect device information such as mobile device, ID model and manufacture details, operating system for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying content according to your preferences. You will be benefited when you use the mobile device to access the app.
4. Cookies: - Cookies are the files created by the websites you visit. It is used to keep the track records of your information’s such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you upload or share on the platform etc. .
5. Web Beacons: - A web beacon is any of several techniques used to track who is visiting a web page. Web beacons are used to help the website owner track the journey of the user navigating through the websites. It is also transparent graphic images used through email communication to you.
6. Mobile Analytics: - To customize the functionality of the App’s software on your mobile phones and to better understand it, mobile analytics software is used by AVISION Institute. In a commercial context, mobile web analytics refers to the data collected from the user who access a website from the mobile phones. Mobile analytics are used to improve conversions.
7. Payment/purchase information: - It had the payment /purchase information. After log in to the website, create a separate account on a payment gateway or website such as PayU or PayTM. Thus the procedure begins. All payments are processed through gateways, and this particular platform assumes no liability in respects of such payments.Link to third parties
• We will not disclose information’s or share with anyone without your permission
When you use the site or services, we made good efforts to provide you, with access to all your personal information’s. In case, where information access and correction is needed, we perform this service free of charge.Security of information collected
1. Your personal information will be secure with us and we will take measures to protect your personal information.
2. We take several steps to protect unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of secure behind a firewall, access to the servers are password protected and are secure.Updates and changes
• We had the right to change the terms of the policy. Whenever we will change, we will update on the notice. We may make efforts to inform you via Email. And you may review this policy periodically on the site that you are aware of the latest version.We request you to please provide information in your complaint
• Identification of the information provided by you
• Statement must be clear whether the information is personal or sensitive personal
• Your address, mobile number or email address
The company may confirm the issue raised by you.
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, to any non-designated person.
You may also contact us in case of any question about the policy.