The WBCS Officers are usually appointed as deputy magistrates or deputy collector. The exam is conducted by WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission). The mode of the selection process is based on Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. This is one of the most high-rated competitive exams and therefore, it is announced yearly. The commission will soon announce the date of the examination on their official website. Take the advanced knowledge and guidance from the best coaching for WBCS in Kolkata that will help in each and every exam format of WBCS. In this blog, we will be discussing how to prepare for WBCS civil service exam 2023 for the best score and aptitude knowledge development. Let’s discuss things in detail below.
1. You have to make plans first. List down the Syllabus, Previous Year Question, and list of study for West Bengal Civil Services.
2. Learn the basics of WBCS. Read the syllabus thoroughly and go through the previous year question. Understand the exam in the proper format that will help you to decide what to study and what not.
3. Read the newspaper daily and take up-to-date information about what is happening all around the World.
4. If you want to initiate the preparation of WBCS Exam then study material is one of the most prior concepts. However, we would recommend you to take the knowledge of NCERT which is the most successful book for competitive exams. The prime reason is that the syllabus and topic of every NCERT book will advance your basics and the book is exam competitive.
5. Make a complete note about each and every subject of the West Bengal Civil Service. The notes will help you to understand the syllabus. Also, I am eligible to understand what to study, learning techniques, and many more.
6. Revision is one of the key processes of every exam preparation. The revision will improve your concept and help in analysing your mistakes. Hence, you can be able to improve the area of your mistakes. You can mainly improve your aptitude and mental ability to memorise your topic for long-term purposes.
7. Mock test is mainly to polish your skills. The regular practice of the test series will improve your score. This will also improve your accuracy and speed of the test series.
1. Once you clear the prelims exam, it’s time to do high level practice for the mains exam.
2. Go with the Newspaper once again and read out all the details about politics, National, and International news.
3. Read out the study material featuring the Best WBCS Coaching in Kolkata that provides all the relevant information about the WBCS exam. Hence, follow the principle to read minimum and revise maximum.
4. Do revise and practice with the mock test paper or previous year mock test series that can reduce the chances of your error. The daily practice of the test series will keep you ahead of other candidates.
Hence, these are some fantastic techniques followed by the candidates on how to prepare for WBCS civil service exam 2023 for the best score and aptitude knowledge development. Join our best coaching for WBCS and start learning your preparation in a unique way. The Institute will also provide you with several Interview tips that can improve your communication skill. All you need to enroll with the Avision institute and follow their guidance techniques to ace the West Bengal Civil Service exam.