Welcome to "Avision Institute" one of the Best SSC JE Coaching in Kolkata featuring unique preparation for SSC exam in detail. The very first stage in your preparation is to have a thorough understanding of the exam. This includes the exam format, syllabus, and technique of testing. Do you have a clear image of everything? If you've enrolled in SSC JE civil or SSC JE mechanical tutoring in Kolkata, perhaps the instructors have taught you a little something. In this blog, we will be discussing the complete structure of SSC JE and preparation guidance for the 2023 exam.
|Paper - I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper - II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Number series, figure-based reasoning, space visualization, decision making, problem solving, relationship, memory, abstract ideas, judgement, analytical concept.|
|General Awareness||History, culture, geography, economics, politics, scientific research, etc.|
|General Engineering||For Civil- Building Materials, Irrigation Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Estimating, Surveying, Hydraulics, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.|
|For Electrical - Basic Electronics, Measuring instruments, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Electrical Machines, single-phase induction Motors, Estimation and Costing, Synchronous Machines, Transmission and Distribution, Utilization and Electrical Energy.|
|For Mechanical - Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Laws of Thermodynamics, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, IC Engines and air standard cycles, Rankine cycle of System, Boilers, Fitting & Accessories, Air Compressors & their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, Nozzles & Steam Turbines, Fluid Statics,Fluid Pressure, Fluid kinematics, Dynamics of Ideal fluids, Measurement of Flow rate, Hydraulic Turbines, Centrifugal Pumps, Classification of steel.|
1. Firstly, get a brief idea about the SSC JE syllabus. Try to start your preparation topic-wise and separate the difficulty level of your preparation. Focus on the difficulty level and try to resolve the topic.
2. Make reading habits and keep yourself updated with the news and articles for the general awareness. Get updated with news and events of the last 6 months.
3. Being SSC JE aspirants, Your preparation will be little different and therefore start your basics of engineering subjects and understanding of the subject for better scoring opportunities.
4. Understand the exam pattern and the weightage of each question. Then start practicing test series and improve your preparation for scoring better marks.
5. The SSC JE test has 100 questions that must be answered in 60 minutes, which means that candidates have less than 2 minutes for each question. Timed precision and practice are therefore crucial. As a result, it is entirely up to the candidate to pick a question carefully, attempt it, and provide a complete response within the allotted time.
6. We trust that we have covered all the essential advice and strategies for preparing for the SSC JE exam with all the necessary information. Additionally, enrolling in Best coaching for SSC JE would be advantageous and provide you an advantage over the other applicants.
Hence, these are some of the major points that describe the complete strategy and preparation tips to crack the SSC JE exam. However, the guidance of the Online SSC JE Coaching in India will always take special care for the aspirants' loopholes if they have any during preparation. All you need to assist and follow the study material given by the Avision Institute and guidance featured by the expertise for this exam.